dank76
I've been here awhile

home connect gives me a 405 error. Ive already unplugged the modem

***Edited Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: 405 Error Message on Ignite HomeConnect App

remiteeple
I've been around
Also encountering this error. To further describe, when opening the HomeConnect app on iOS and attempting to login, after filling in your credentials and hitting login an “nginx” 405 not allowed error occurs repeatedly preventing login.

RogersZia

Hello @dank76 and @remiteeple,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

You've definitely come to the right place! In order to best assist you I have a couple of questions:

1. Is this the first time you are trying to access the Ignite HomeConnect app?
  2. Is there an error message along with the 405 code? If yes, can you please share the message. 
  3. What device are you trying to access the app from? 
  4. Are you able to log into your MyRogers without any issues?
  5. If you're able to log into MyRogers successfully, can you please confirm if you can see the Ignite TV services linked to the account?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

dank76
I've been here awhile
1. No, I’ve connected with the app in the past without any issues. If there were issues, deleting the app, or resetting, the password would correct it. That doesn’t work this time and hasn’t worked for the last week.
2. Ngix or something like that
3. iPhone
4. Yes, I can log into MyRogers account without any issues.
5. Yes, can see Ignite TV linked to the account.

Greetings @dank76  & @remiteeple,

Thank you both for the updated information regarding the issue of not being able to access the HomeConnect app. We would need to investigate the cause of this error being reported and have it escalated for you. 

If you have not connected with our support teams yet, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Griiis
I've been around
Is your iPhone upgraded to iOS 17.0? I had the same issue yesterday and after I downgraded my iPhone back to iOS 16 it all returned to normal.

iOS 17 public beta appears to be the issue. I was also ok yesterday and installed the beta overnight. Now get the same error. 

IBLfan
I've been around

I found the 405 error message disappeared after upgrading from iOS 17 developer beta 3 to 4.

If you’re on the public beta, you’d have to wait and see for beta 2. Doesn’t work with beta 1. 

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 7 in conversation