cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers homepage and login issues

pizzadude613
I've been around

Anybody having issues with their Rogers homepage not loading and then not being able to login to see emails? I've reset my modem, cleared cookies and cache, nothing works. Still getting the error of username/password not found.

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rogers homepage and login issues

Sigildark1
I've been here awhile

I am having the same issue. Logged out of the mobile app & web app this morning, I cannot log back in. Still able to pull my emails down via my Outlook client though. Must be a federated authentication issue between Rogers and Yahoo?

RogersYasmine

Hello @pizzadude613 & @Sigildark1,

A warm welcome to our Rogers Community! 🙂

Is this MyRogers profile login issue happening via the app AND the website? Have you tried using the 'Forgot Username' or 'Forgot Password' options?  If it is not accepting your Username, you can also try recovering the Username by entering your Account information instead.

A few other things you can try are reinstalling/re-enabling the app from scratch or trying a different web browser if going through the website.

If this does not help and the issue still persists, we'll need the account holder to reach out to us via PM so we can investigate further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

RAlludoDemer
I've been around

Yes, I am having issues with their Rogers homepage not loading and then not being able to login to see emails? I've reset my modem, cleared cookies and cache, nothing works. Still getting the error of username/password not found.

Hello, @RAlludoDemer.

Thank you for joining our Community and participating in this thread. The Rogers's homepage (rogers.com) and checking your @rogers.com emails (mail.rogers.com) are distinct websites.

We'll be better equipped to assist you if you provide additional details, such as the specific website address you are accessing or any other relevant information. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers, 

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation