Rogers Online Protection - Unable to Install

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Rogers Online Protection - Unable to Install

After six technicians by the name of Keven C, Lukman, Marivel, Amanda and Robert Y try to install the Rogers Online Protection without success I am more frustrated now then I was when I first approached Rogers.  Is there anyone who can help me?

*Added Labels*

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Rogers Online Protection - Unable to Install

We need more info to troubleshoot... Like what version of Windows your using, what of error messages pop up during installation, etc

I'm Here A Lot

I am using windows 7 and when the last Rogers technician said that he could not install on my computer and that the anti-virus program was frozen that is all I know.

I'm Here A Lot

I also forgot to mention that I had installed a number of years ago but deleted it would that have anything to do with the problems?

Hi @canadastan17,

Thanks for the additional info! 

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you!

RogersLaura