cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Love my new Rocket Modem, but WHERES THE STAND?

Camebeloc
I've been around

Hi Rogers....

I just recently upgraded to unlimited internet and the 75u package, making me vsit a store and upgrade and pickup a 'rocket modem'. All is well, but I see now that online and in many pics, that its actually to stand vertically..

And the pic of the roger site shows a BASE of some type...I never received this item.

I got:

modem

box with ac cord

Ethernet cord

all shrinkwrapped in poly as one item at a rogers store

NO STAND

Where(and how) do I get one please?

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Love my new Rocket Modem, but WHERES THE STAND?

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Dont take this as anything official..

But on one of the tech visits as my house.. when i switched from the Rocket to one of the newer ones (needed for some of the higher packages).
Said that they were no longer including the base anymore.

I think mostly, even while shrinkwraped etc, that most people are not getting NEW modems, and are re-furbished ones.. ones that have been used by other users, go back, reset, tested, etc and sent back out.
And 90% of the people probably didnt return the stand.

Re: Love my new Rocket Modem, but WHERES THE STAND?

RogersTony

Hello @Camebeloc,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I know how concerning it can be to get a new device only to worry that there may be some parts missing.

We have had several models of the modem you are using, the original models did come with a stand but the newer models (which has the same exterior appearance) do not come with the stands. The modem has a flat bottom and is designed to stand upright without a stand as long as the surface is flat.

It should not to placed on its side as this will not promote a strong WiFi signal throughout the home.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation