2-Step Verification on Rogers Yahoo Mail

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Contributor

Re: 2-Step Verification on Rogers Yahoo Mail

@RogersNatasha wrote:

You're most welcome! To be honest I cannot seem to find the instructions on any of our costumer support sites either. I have escalated this to have it updated. My apologies for the inconvenience! 

Cheers

RogersNatasha 

@RogersNatasha

It would seem that several months later this issue has not yet been fixed. Or at least I still can't find it via any 'normal' navigation. Given the current fiasco with Yahoo's security breach one would think that this would be a priority, but it appears no one really cares enough to even add a link to the account pages. Shame on Rogers.

I've Been Around

The link provided to setup 2 Step Verification is not valid.
Is there a current solution available?
tks
Highlighted

Greetings and welcome to our Community @UncleDudley!

I'm sorry to hear that link isn't working currently but you've come to the right place for help, we'll set you on the right path.

Please try this link for instructions: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN5013.html If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Around

Takes me to Rogers Yahoo home page.

Hey @Bluemyrtle451,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

This is an older thread so it may not have the information you're looking for. Could you clarify what you're trying to accomplish? To access any of your Rogers Yahoo email settings you would navigate to https://rogersmembercentre.com/. From there you can set up App passwords & check your Account Activity. The only security settings available are housed there.

RogersTim

I've Been Here Awhile

There is still no fix to this 3 years later??? Where is the 2-factor verification option on Rogers/Yahoo? There is absolutely no where I can find this option. Please advise. 

Greetings and welcome to our Community @kvisima!

Please try following the instructions on this page and let me know if it works: Add two-step verification for extra security

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Link does not work!  There is no "Account security" option anywhere under my account settings. Please advise. How can no one know this doesn't work!?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Although the link takes you to an active page, there's nothing there about "Account Security" that I could find either.  I looked at the settings once I was in webmail as well - nothing there.  I also tried the links provided earlier in this thread and they all lead nowhere. I'm guessing not many people are looking for 2-step?

I've Been Around

Rogers should provide 2 factor authentication for their 'version' of yahoo mail. When is this going to be provided??

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 11 in conversation