"Crave" is now on the Ignite TV "Apps" page

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

"Crave" is now on the Ignite TV "Apps" page

"Crave" is now on the Ignite TV "Apps" page!

@CommunityHelps : I subscribe to Crave, so I can access it like I always did through the "On Demand" screen.  Can Ignite TV and Ignite SmartStream customers, who subscribe to the Crave streaming service directly, use this app to access the service using their Crave login or do you still need to subscribe through Rogers?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
RogersLaura

Re: "Crave" is now on the Ignite TV "Apps" page

Hey @-G-,

Nice attention to detail and great question!! 😀

The Crave tile has been added to the Apps menu on Ignite to give our Crave+Movies+HBO subscribers easy access to existing Crave On Demand content. At this time, customers with a Crave subscription cannot access the Crave app though Ignite TV or Ignite SmartStream. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

All Replies
Biollw
I'm a Trusted Contributor

But with no profiles.
RogersLaura

Hey @-G-,

Nice attention to detail and great question!! 😀

The Crave tile has been added to the Apps menu on Ignite to give our Crave+Movies+HBO subscribers easy access to existing Crave On Demand content. At this time, customers with a Crave subscription cannot access the Crave app though Ignite TV or Ignite SmartStream. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post