cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Crave" is now on the Ignite TV "Apps" page

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

"Crave" is now on the Ignite TV "Apps" page!

@CommunityHelps : I subscribe to Crave, so I can access it like I always did through the "On Demand" screen.  Can Ignite TV and Ignite SmartStream customers, who subscribe to the Crave streaming service directly, use this app to access the service using their Crave login or do you still need to subscribe through Rogers?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: "Crave" is now on the Ignite TV "Apps" page

RogersYasmine

Hey @-G-,

Nice attention to detail and great question!! 😀

The Crave tile has been added to the Apps menu on Ignite to give our Crave+Movies+HBO subscribers easy access to existing Crave On Demand content. At this time, customers with a Crave subscription cannot access the Crave app though Ignite TV or Ignite SmartStream. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor
But with no profiles.

RogersYasmine

Hey @-G-,

Nice attention to detail and great question!! 😀

The Crave tile has been added to the Apps menu on Ignite to give our Crave+Movies+HBO subscribers easy access to existing Crave On Demand content. At this time, customers with a Crave subscription cannot access the Crave app though Ignite TV or Ignite SmartStream. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

So when will Crave become available on the Smartstream box?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Dash-dash wrote:
So when will Crave become available on the Smartstream box?

You might have better luck getting an answer to that question by contacting Crave directly and asking them since they would be the ones porting their app to the X1 platform.

Rogers typically does not comment on when a new app will be available on their platforms.  If one is in the works for the SmartStream, the first hint will be when the "Crave" or "Crave TV" voice command is recognized and you get an "APPS-04154" error, indicating that Rogers is testing a Crave app internally but the app is not publicly available yet.

Redbrown
I've been here awhile

Thank you for the clarity. So many smart answers on here.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation