cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xumo Content Unreliable

Cap07
I'm a reliable contributor

We started watching the excellent British drama series Kavanagh QC via XUMO. Somewhere around season two instead of viewing the episode we find we're sent to XUMO Live TV. Something similar happened when we tried watching old episodes of Third Rock From the Sun. I'm assuming this is happening to anyone with Rogers trying to watch programs on XUMO. Too bad.

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Xumo Content Unreliable

RogersJermaine

Greetings @Cap07,

Thank you for your post here on the Rogers Community Forums. I do apologize to hear you are having trouble watching shows on the Xumo app through our Ignite Entertainment services. We do want you to have an enjoyable experience, so let's try to see if we can remedy this issue for you.

Can you try rebooting the Ignite Entertainment box by unplugging it and reconnecting it back and testing it out?
If you can also try a System Refresh through the voice remote settings. Press A and select System Refresh.

Let us know if that helps or if you are still having a problem with it.

Cheers,
RogersJermaine

callytc
I've been around
Selected "System Refresh" and was advised that it is out of service at the moment, and, perhaps I would like to try "Restart". Hmmm....does not inspire confidence. The issue I am having is that the movie I have selected on Xumo - Perry Serenade" is not loading (tried six times), so, the system arbitrarily loads one of its own choosing: Space Rangers. All six times. A genre I never watch.

RogersMoin

Hello, @callytc.

Thank you for joining this thread and sharing your Xumo experience. It's disappointing you couldn't do the System Refresh; this feature may not be available during the maintenance window. 

We can submit a ticket for you to investigate the unavailability of the asset, Perry Serenade. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. In this blog., we provide more detailed information about our private messaging. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation