cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather Network On Ignite Popular package

DCB316
I plan to stick around

We recently renewed our service and was switched to the Popular package on Ignite. We ALWAYS had The Weather Network on Ch 23 but now we noticed a few hours into the updated package it’s telling us we need to subscribe to watch it but our channel lineup says it’s included. I don’t get it. Any ideas because I really don’t feel like being on hold for 45 mins to ask.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Weather Network On Ignite Popular package

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @DCB316!

I can confirm that the Weather Network is included with the Ignite TV Popular package.

If you're seeing an error message that's saying you need to subscribe, we may need to do a manual refresh of your entitlements from here.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

DCB316
I plan to stick around
Can a manual refresh be accomplished from my box or is it something that needs to be on Rogers end? I saw the option to refresh the boxes in the house but not sure if that’s what you meant.

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @DCB316 😊

I see that you have since connected with us via PM, we'd be more than happy to continue assisting you there.

Regards,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation