1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Outlander Season 7

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RudyF wrote:

Why are episodes 1 and 2 missing?

It looks like this is simply due to "content rights"; episodes are only available On-Demand for a limited period of time.  If you check the Watch Options for S7 Ep3, you will see that it will only be available until July 30.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RudyF wrote:

Why are episodes 1 and 2 missing?

It looks like this is simply due to "content rights"; episodes are only available On-Demand for a limited period of time.  If you check the Watch Options for S7 Ep3, you will see that it will only be available until July 30.

Mrsgochay
I've been around

Where is episode 7? The whole rest of the world has seen it. Why isn't it loaded to on demand?

Re: Outlander season 7

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
It hasn't been added yet to digital legacy ON DEMAND either, but sometimes you might notice that Stack TV has it first. Simply use the voice command to see if episode 7 is hiding somewhere.

If you don't want to wait, you can stream it from the W Network or Global tv websites with your Rogers login credentials. And if you don't want to use Apps, just use desktop mode.

The rest of the world also likes piracy.

Sincerely,
OutCanader

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Mrsgochay wrote:

Where is episode 7? The whole rest of the world has seen it. Why isn't it loaded to on demand?

S7 Ep7 now available On-Demand on Ignite TV.

S7 Ep4 will only be available until August 6th.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation