cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with my current bundle

Ojibwe
I plan to stick around

My Bundle Package discounts are expiring in Feb. Have been trying too call Rogers Customer service to re-negotiate my bundle package. Even Called the Presidents Office, left messages, long wait times with no answer. I have been a loyal Customer with Rogers since 1989. Does Rogers not answer phones any more? I`m beginning to wonder if my business and Loyalty means anything. While I am expected to respectful with Rogers Representatives, And I have, Its extremely rude not to even return a call. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need help with my current bundle

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Ojibwe Are you at least being offered a semi-decent promotion on MyRogers, one that does not lock you into a multi-year contract?  If so, take it, do not lock in, and wait for a better offer to appear in MyRogers in the weeks and months ahead.

If you are not having any luck reaching anybody on the telephone, you can also try sending a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and ask them to check for other offers that may be more appealing to you.  You can also try reaching out to a Rogers rep on Facebook.

Rogers tends to offer their best promotions around Black Friday and Christmas, not now.  Agents also can only offer you the incentives that they see on their screens and available at your address.  Unfortunately, this tends to be a really bad time of year to find any good deals, even for new customers.

I don't know what Rogers services you subscribe to but another option may be to drastically downgrade as many of your services as possible.  That may trigger a call from Retentions.  A cancellation of any service certainly will.

Another thing that will definitely get Rogers' attention is to cancel your service and move to a competitor.  If you want to stay within the Rogers family, consider moving your services to Comwave -- Rogers acquired them a few months ago.

Lastly, before taking any action or speaking with anybody at Rogers, shop around.  Read reviews.  Investigate your options.  Don't be afraid to cancel your services... and if you do, set your cancellation date as far out as you can.  That will definitely get you a call-back, if that is what you want, or you can just choose to move on.

Ojibwe
I plan to stick around

Thank You for Replying -G- . We have a Premier Package TV. Internet and home phone. Our discounts are done Feb 8. I`ve been trying to call, email and text Rogers without any success for awhile now. There is no return phone call Even after calling the Presidents office and still nothing. I`ve been with Rogers since 1989 and I have to say negotiating every time to get the right package for the right price is not without a high level of difficulty and Frustration. I will give them to the end of the week to respond, if not Bell has offered the same package as Rogers for $8 less than What I am currently paying. I`ve stayed with Rogers all these years, because its just to much trouble to switch over too another Service Provider. I have tried to reach out on Facebook with no success. 60 Years old. Suffered a Heart attack last July. I am ordered by my Cardiologist to Avoid Stress at all costs. Being that Rogers is the Biggest Stress culprit every year when I am forced to re- negotiate our very simple package? I cannot do this anymore with a Multi Billion Dollar Corporation who will fight tooth and nail over a $6 increase at the expense of my health. 

On a Personal note. When I was asked by The Cardiologist to list the top 5 most stressful people in my life? Rogers is # 3

Spin606
I've been around

Dear Ojibwe,

I hope you are following your healer's advice and recovering well. I suffered a heart attack in November 2022 and had a problem with Rogers about a month out. I won't even type out the whole story because it recalling it causes me so much stress. I am 60 as well and no stranger to stressful life situations but Rogers has a special place on my list as well. Just got off the phone about another problem and typed, "Rogers is going to give me another heart attack." and your message came up. I want to wish you well as I sign off to go do some Yoga. 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation