one of the buttons on my remote has disintigrated

how can i exchange please

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My remote

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1. You can call a nearby Rogers store to see if they have the remote in stock and they may swap it for you.  Get the name of the person you talked to if they have it.

2. You can PM the mods on this forum. Instructions below:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps   .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

3. You can search the web for one on sale.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: My remote

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

1. You can call a nearby Rogers store to see if they have the remote in stock and they may swap it for you.  Get the name of the person you talked to if they have it.

2. You can PM the mods on this forum. Instructions below:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps   .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

3. You can search the web for one on sale.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation