cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Channels

Japer
I plan to stick around

I have been missing my primetime channels for months now. Countless tickets, package changes, etc. and now I’m finding out that friends/extended family of mine are missing the same channels? This is beginning to sound more like mid-information from Rogers instead of a tech glitch.

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Missing Channels

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Which package are you and your friends on?  If you subscribed to any of the "Flex" packages, the PrimeTime pack was an "extra cost" item at $3/mo after July 8, 2021 (see link below).  They are included in the packages that started on November 1 2023 - Starter, Popular and Total and were included for those people who had packages years ago before July 8, 2021.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/Changes-to-Ignite-TV-Channels-in-Packages-and-Theme-...

So basically if you subscribed or changed to a package after July 8, 2021 and before November 1, 2023, the PrimeTime pack was extra cost $3/mo

Japer
I plan to stick around
Total TV, no flex channels options available.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Japer : If you're on Total TV, the Prime Time channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and PBS) should be in that package and available to you.  Contact Rogers if they are not. You may wish to PM the mods on this forum by clicking on @CommunityHelps while logged in and send them a message.

Japer
I plan to stick around
I have been attempting this since November with no success.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation