cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Channels

semmons
I've been here awhile

I recently changed from one ignite package to another and once that was done I now have 90% of my channels telling me I need to subscribe even though they are included in my package...is anyone else experiencing the same problem.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Limited Channels

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It's conceivable that this could happen when a plan change change takes effect but it should only be a temporary issue.  If the problem does not resolve on its own, try performing a "System Refresh".  (Press the "A" button on your Ignite Voice Remote and select "System Refresh")

SalF
I've been around
I changed from Flex 20 to Popular Plus on Monday March 4th. I am subscribed to Mediaset Italia but it tells me I need to subscribe. I have a ticket open for more than 48 hours. I hope this can get resolved for us because this channel is one of my main reasons for subscribing to Ignite TV

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@SalF wrote:
I changed from Flex 20 to Popular Plus on Monday March 4th. I am subscribed to Mediaset Italia but it tells me I need to subscribe. I have a ticket open for more than 48 hours. I hope this can get resolved for us because this channel is one of my main reasons for subscribing to Ignite TV

I subscribe to Total TV and can confirm that Mediaset Italia is included in that package.  However, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it it not available as a free channel under Popular TV.  To get that channel, you will either need to pay $5 more per month to subscribe to it as an individual channel or get it as part of the "Italian Popular Package" theme pack for $20/month.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation