cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Channel Lineup

GWD
I plan to stick around

I am currently subscribed to Digital TV but having increasingly poor reception, as well as poor internet signal.  I have been told numerous times by both customer support and service techs that I should move to Ignite TV and all my problems will be solved.  I am trying to compare my current Digital TV channel lineup (Popular + Popular Specialty Package) to the Ignite Flex 20 + Sports Bundle that I am being offered as a replacement.  I tried looking at the Rogers website for bundles and looking at the channel lineup, but it doesn't seem right to me.  For example, I don't see any US Network channels in this lineup.  No ABC, no CBS,  no NBC, no FOX.  Is that correct?  Can someone point me to an accurate listing of the Ignite TV channel lineups?

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ignite TV Channel Lineup

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@GWD wrote:

... I don't see any US Network channels in this lineup.  No ABC, no CBS,  no NBC, no FOX.  Is that correct? 

Those channels are a separate Theme package for $3.  I believe it's called Prime Time or similar, includes PBS.

PS.  If you're having signal issues now, get them sorted before switching to IgniteTV.  IgniteTV needs a good signal more than digital cable and a promise of a better signal by simply switching to IgniteTV is simply not true.

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I second that motion.... Do not move to Ignite until and unless the problems that you are currently experiencing with your cable feed are totally sorted out.  If you move to Ignite, you'll end up fighting with cable issues and wifi issues at the same time.  Get the cable issues sorted out first !!!

Janeb12
I've been around

Just got ignite tv not by my choice but because upgrade in condo do not like it at all. They changed whole tv set up channel lineup totally changed and no guide other than on tv itself.Plus technician hooked it all up and left me to clean up the mess of boxes used and old cable not used just left it for me to clean it up. NOT HAPPY AT ALL POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PAR FOR THE COYRSE FROM ROGERS WISH I COULD GO BACK TO BELL

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Janeb12 wrote:

...no guide other than on tv itself.

Give IgniteTV a chance. It has a huge number of advantages over Legacy Digital Cable.  Use the Voice Command feature on the remote to search for anything you like - channels, programmes, actors, etc.  

Download the IgniteTV app to your phone or tablet and your guide and programming will be there.  You can set favourites, search for channels/programming, etc.

I'm not sure if this is available for people in condos, but if you contact Rogers they may be able to send  you a pdf of the channel lineup by e-mail.

Familiarize yourself with the IgniteTV features - use links below.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/tkb-p/IgniteTV@tkb

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Ignite-TV/tkb-p/IgniteTV%40tkb/label-name/ignite%20tv

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation