Ignite TV Box - “Sorry we are having issues...." error

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Softballmom
I've Been Around

Ignite TV Box - “Sorry we are having issues...." error

Can’t get any channels, Netflix, saved programs, NOTHING!!! 3 dots forever them says “Sorry we are having issues, please try the program again. Still having trouble? You may have to try another program” Tried a restart and nothing

*Added Labels*

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Ignite TV Box - “Sorry we are having issues...." error

@Softballmom  Could you please try resetting your Ignite TV components again?

Start by resetting your modem.  Pull the power plug, wait a few seconds, plug the power back in and wait for the status LED to turn solid white.  If you have Ignite WiFi Pods, wait a few more minutes for your WiFi mesh to reestablish.

Next, reset your Ignite TV set-top boxes.  Unplug the power connector, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in again.

The order is important.  The modem needs to be reset first, then the set-top boxes.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Softballmom wrote:

Can’t get any channels, Netflix, saved programs, NOTHING!!! 3 dots forever them says “Sorry we are having issues, please try the program again. Still having trouble? You may have to try another program” Tried a restart and nothing

FYI, this morning, I was in a situation similar to you.  I turned on the TV and could not tune into any channels.  I rebooted the set-top box and got a "Sorry, we're having some trouble" / XRE-03090 error on the screen.

No problem.  I power-cycled the XB6 modem and waited for the status LED to turn solid white, then power-cycled my set-top boxes.  Everything was back to normal again in a matter of minutes.

ottfire1
I've Been Here Awhile

I was able to do the same thing. It worked. Problem is, it keeps happening. At least twice a week. May need a new Modem.