cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel Crave through Ignite TV

pp171
I plan to stick around

About 3 weeks ago I accepted an email offer from Rogers for one free month of Crave. The promotion expires soon, and since I am not planning to continue, I am trying to figure out how to cancel it, before they start charging me $20 a month.

The problem is I don't see any way how to do it online. Maybe I just don't see it, maybe I'm missing something. Any other subscriptions I had through Rogers (Apple TV, Disney+) I was able to unsubscribe from, when I didn't need them anymore.

I may have to give Rogers a call, but from I'm hearing, waiting on hold for a couple of hours doesn't look inviting. Is there any other, easier way to unsubscribe from Crave? Maybe one of Rogers reps here could help, and it would be appreciated.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to cancel Crave through Ignite TV

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pp171 To remove Crave from your subscribed services, log into MyRogers and go the TV section under Usage & Services.  On that page, you should have a "Manage Channels and Theme Packs" button that will give you the option unsubscribe from Crave.

If clicking that button causes an error message to pop up, you can also send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them to remove Crave from your Ignite TV subscription.  (They will ask you to authenticate yourself by submitting personal information via a secure form so that they can open your account.)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@pp171 To remove Crave from your subscribed services, log into MyRogers and go the TV section under Usage & Services.  On that page, you should have a "Manage Channels and Theme Packs" button that will give you the option unsubscribe from Crave.

If clicking that button causes an error message to pop up, you can also send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them to remove Crave from your Ignite TV subscription.  (They will ask you to authenticate yourself by submitting personal information via a secure form so that they can open your account.)

pp171
I plan to stick around

Thank you, I found it. Didn't click on "remove" yet, because my promotion is good for another 6 days, so I wasn't sure if that will automatically cancel all remaining promotional days.

Dbrule
I've been around

I'm not pleased with the account services Rogers provides. I wanted to remove Crave from my account. It should be available online but I was directed to contact Rogers. I called... on hold for a long time, I went on chat waited and waited ran our of patience. I returned to chat. I just wanted to lighten my bill. When all was said and done I still have Crave. I am so frustrated with this service. It's not the employees at fault, it's Roger's system.
I'm an older senior and I wanted to save some money.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Dbrule  If you have a smart phone, you should be able to unsubscribe from Crave using the MyRogers app.  (Select the TV service at the top, then click "Manage Channels and Theme Packs")

If you prefer to use a web browser on your computer, go to  https://www.rogers.com/home/myrogers/tv/channels-and-themepacks
Under "You have the following:", you should see an option to remove Crave.

If none of those options work for you, try sending a private message to @CommunityHelps  and ask them to remove your Crave subscription.

HelpMe411
I've been around
Every time I try the remove Crave, the online tool it says, sorry, it’s not working check back later. How convenient. It’s like a gym membership. Hard to leave.

Good evening @HelpMe411,

Welcome to the Community!

Tbh it does feel like gym memberships are the hardest to get out of lol, and we definitely don't want you to feel like you're stuck with a service you don't want. If you are having issues cancelling Crave through MyRogers, please send us a PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to do so for you.

You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

RogersZia

lsheen6212
I plan to stick around
No such button as usual Rogers had no idea about helping their customers

pduffy
I've been around

I tried the online cancellation via PC. Does not work. I tried the same via Rogers phone app. Does not work. Both advise contacting Rogers. Online chat for Rogers Ignite has long queue via PC. Tried on the phone via website (the app sends you to a browser website btw). Got thru right away. They were able to get the cancellation processed. 

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 12 Likes
  • 7 in conversation