Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex Channels 4K Error Message

badboydano1
I'm here a lot

4K error.jpg

I DON'T EVEN HAVE 4K CHANNELS

I had to call once before to do the exchange, but now I want to do it again.

By myself. what causes this error?

***Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Flex Channels 4K Error Message

RogersZia

Hi there @badboydano1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Did you recently make any changes to your Flex Channels? Or are there any recent changes made to the account? It could explain the error message. 

Can you please check your invoice, it would indicate if you do have 4K Premium Access or not. If you do,  you won’t be able to complete the exchange online yourself. This being said, any of our support agents will be happy to help you out with the channel exchange.

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

badboydano1
I'm here a lot

Zia, I assure you I have never seen an invoice that mentioned 4K channels. My most recent account change was when I got Ignite Flex. And why am I the ONLY person with this problem? I will call tech support AGAIN, and they will do the exchange AGAIN,  but I will never be able to do it myself.

Is there ne way to ESCALATE a problem that is ongoing? Rather than me calling and waiting 2 hours for someone to answer?

Greetings @badboydano1,

Thank you for your reply and we do apologize to hear that you are having this issue. We certainly understand how frustrating the hold times can be to reach out to get this issue corrected for you.

We do offer support also via Live Chat and our Social Media team. The wonderful thing about our Social Media support is that you can chat with us on the go if you have access to data or Wi-Fi, or at home through your desktop computer. Even if you must go and run an errand, we'll still be here to continue the conversation when you return as we are available 24/7.

You can find all our contact methods here.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Hpets555
I've been here awhile

I'm getting the same error!. Don't have 4k,did live chat..never did get it fix nor explain why!!, to the agent just closeing the chst out. I'm so sick of rogers!!! .. bad customer service as well

Hpets555
I've been here awhile
No they won't help you put. Just leave you hanging. And wait timed so now. Very frustrating!!

Hello @Hpets555 ,

Thanks for being a part of our community and posting your recent experience here! I'm so sorry to hear it hasn't been too great. 😞

As per the post above by RogersJermaine, you can reach out to us using any of our avenues of support found here.  You may also send a PM directly to us @CommunityHelps for further assistance as well. 

I hope this helps and we look forward to getting this matter resolved for you soon!

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation