cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus Free with Ignite Package Code doesn't work

Davey2
I've been here awhile

Hello Community Forum,

I am a new Rogers customer and have the Popular TV and Internet bundle. I  received an email with a link to activate a free Disney Plus standard with Ads account. When I follow the link it says the code is invalid because It has already been redeemed, or I am outside the region of eligibility.  No one at our house has ever had a Disney Plus account and we are right here in Canada. 

After a 45 minute chat with an agent they finally told me to contact Disney for a solution. Well, after another 50 minute chat with Disney they told me to contact Rogers. The Disney rep said there should also be some link in a banner on my home page but there isn't. I tried disabling Pop Up blockers but nothing is there.

I've only been a Rogers customer for 6 days and I am already getting frustrated. Does anyone have any suggestions before I waste another hour with support?

Thank You

*** Edited Labels ***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Disney Plus Free with Ignite Package Code doesn't work

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Davey2 : Have you tried saying "Activate Disney Plus" into the voice commands of the IgniteTV remote?

You then need to follow the instructions to activate the account using a computer or device. Let's hope you don't end up with the same invalid code issue.

Davey2
I've been here awhile

Hello 57, Thanks so much for the speedy reply.I hope you are enjoying this Thanksgiving Holiday. I did get a qr code when using the voice commands. It takes me to my TV services page at Rogers, however I can't find any other info about Disney plus, it just outlines my current channel package. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Davey2 Rather than using the QR code, is there an option on the TV screen to visit the Disney+ website, then login there using your Rogers credentials and obtain a set of numbers that you can fill in on the TV screen?

Davey2
I've been here awhile

Hello 57, I used the remote and did get to a sign in page for Disney, they sent me a six digit code, however when I enter it I get to a page to pick which plan I would like. 

Nelliep
I've been around
Yes I am having the exact same issue with Rogers, tried to sign up today and I have been dealing with both Rogers & Disney for over 2 hours and neither one knows what going on and each keeps telling me to contact the other. It’s absolutely ridiculous and does not feel worth the hassle which is maybe their plan all along
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation