cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Britbox Not Coming Up With Voice Command

becky4
I've been here awhile

When i say britbox via the remote it is saying this app is not yet available. However I can start the app by going into the apps section from the rogers button on the remote. The voice command worked yesterday just fine and other apps like prime, youtube, tubi, etc load just fine using the voice command. Anyone else experiencing this issue ?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Britbox Not Coming Up With Voice Command

becky4
I've been here awhile

Hi, thank you  for taking the time to check and suggest a solution. The  issue seems to have resolved itself.   It still wasn’t working the next day but in the evening all of a sudden started working again.  So far, so good.  And just to note, this issue wasn’t limited to one box.  Both my boxes I have in different rooms had the same issue and both started working again on their own.   Thanks again. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersYasmine

Hey @becky4,

Thank you for being a part of our community and thanks for your post! 🙂

That is very strange indeed! I took the time to do a little test at my end and I was able to bring up the Britbox app on my Ignite services using the voice command option.

Can you please try restarting your Ignite TV box to see if that helps? To do so, please select the 'A/Help' button on your Ignite remote, then select 'Restart'. Once it is finished rebooting, you can retest. Please let us know if that does the trick! 

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

becky4
I've been here awhile

Hi, thank you  for taking the time to check and suggest a solution. The  issue seems to have resolved itself.   It still wasn’t working the next day but in the evening all of a sudden started working again.  So far, so good.  And just to note, this issue wasn’t limited to one box.  Both my boxes I have in different rooms had the same issue and both started working again on their own.   Thanks again. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation