cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canada411 delisting

necuratu
I've been around

Hello,

I was an RHP customer and had my number listed on canada411/white pages. I have not been a customer for almost a year now, but my name, address, and old phone number which I never ported (straight up cancelled) still appears there. Canada411 says it takes one to two months for a change of delisting to occur, but it's been a good 10 months since I dropped RHP.

Why am I (and a phone number I have no access to or have) still listed? Canada411 says they will remove a listing within 2 business days if e-mailed by the telephone provider to specifically have it removed.

I've tried to contact 24/7 live chat, but nothing happens...been "waiting for a live agent" for almost an hour as I register, search the forums and make this thread.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: canada411 delisting

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sometmes its best to contact Canada411 directly and ask them to remove your listing.   My number was published in Canada411 for many years because I had a residential landline, but after I cancelled, I recall it took months for them to remove the listing. Also don't forget, other listings might aggregate the info and have it on their sites too and you should contact each one individually one by one and ask them to remove your info, Its a tedious process but I had to do this before so as long as your dedicated and have the patience, your number should be delisted

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation