cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safe3adblock

qsgrampy
I plan to stick around

I downloaded Safe3adblock and it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have tried to uninstall it but with no luck. How can I get rid of it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Safe3adblock

qsgrampy
I plan to stick around

It's loaded onto an Desk top computer running Windows 11. I'll contact MS. Thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersMoin

Hello, @qsgrampy.

Thank you for being a member of our Community; I appreciate your post.

It's critical to download software, apps, extensions, etc., from a trusted source. I searched for "Safe3adblock" and couldn't find the exact match. Please elaborate on what you downloaded and what device so Community can further help you. Like you can provide us with the software link.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

qsgrampy
I plan to stick around

You will find it in the Microsoft Store. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I also hadn't heard of this, nor did a web search turn up anything useful.  I went to the MS Store and found the following:

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/safe3-adblock-free-adblock/9PFSQGNDH4HQ?hl=en-ca&gl=ca

The correct spelling helps.

What device or computer do you have this loaded onto?  I don't see how this has anything to do with Rogers. If you cannot figure out how to delete it, try contacting MS.

Edit: It looks like this only applies to a Windows PC, so if that's the case, you should be able to search your hard drive for "Safe3" and delete the app from your hard drive.

qsgrampy
I plan to stick around

It's loaded onto an Desk top computer running Windows 11. I'll contact MS. Thank you for your help.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation