cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on Roger Internet Field Sales Offer

manngocvan
I've been around

Hi Roger,

A staff came to my house yesterday and advertised for a bundle TV + Internet 1.5G with the price of $80 including tax. I signed up then I received a totally different agreement today with a speed of only 150Mbs at the same price

I called the center and had to wait for so long before they picking the phone, they said if I want to change to 1.5G, the price will be 89$+tax

I request honesty from a staff that came to every residential house and knocked on the door, otherwise, it will be very harmful to Rogers'business. I just requested to cancel everything but it seems I have to spend a lot of time to do that. A ridiculous thing happened with a big company like Rogers!

1 REPLY 1

Re: Feedback on Roger Internet Field Sales Offer

RogersMoin

Hello, @manngocvan.

Welcome to our Community, and thank you so much for sharing your field sales experience. Definitely, there is something amiss between the promo offer and the promo you received from the field sales rep. It’s saddening that you have parted ways with us. However, I’m optimistic we can serve you better in the future. We appreciate your detailed feedback.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation