cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hyperlink in Received Email

sharryo
I've been here awhile

New to this and looking for help.

I received an email with a Zoom link. When I viewed using my phone, the link was blue as expected. When I looked on my computer, the link was not blue and inactive. 

Is there some setting I need to change to keep links active?

S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Hyperlink in Received Email

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@RogersTony wrote:

If you are using an internet browser to view your email it should work fine but an email client may not be able to open that specific link.

Depending on the email client and the security used, some links don't appear as clickable hyperlinks, but plain text. In that case you have to copy and paste them into your browser URL.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersTony

Hello, @sharryo

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It is strange that the link in the email does not work on your computers but it works fine on your phone. Are you using an email client to view your emails on your computer or do you use a web browser like Chrome or Edge?

If you are using an internet browser to view your email it should work fine but an email client may not be able to open that specific link. If you could provide us with more details on how you are accessing your emails from your computer it would help us find a solution.

RogersTony

sharryo
I've been here awhile
I'm not sure what you mean by email client. On the laptop, I open Rogers Yahoo with Goggle to check emails.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@RogersTony wrote:

If you are using an internet browser to view your email it should work fine but an email client may not be able to open that specific link.

Depending on the email client and the security used, some links don't appear as clickable hyperlinks, but plain text. In that case you have to copy and paste them into your browser URL.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation