Why do other companies offer unlimited data at a cheaper rate but Rogers is so expensive? Total rip off and should be illigal.
Maybe but that comment also begs the question ...if it is such a rip off why are you not dealing with the other companies ? Nothing sends a stronger message to a money focused company than "someone else has the same service cheaper and I'm going there".
Thanks for being part of our Community Forums and congratulations on your very first post!! 👍
Just to clarify my understanding of the situation, are you saying that your mobile data usage was affected when you were using Wi-Fi? Please ensure you are disabling the Wi-Fi assist/Adaptive Wi-Fi feature on your device, otherwise, your device may still flip over to your mobile data even when you have your Wi-Fi connected as it will seek out the strongest signal currently available.
Here are some helpful tips on how you can get the most out of your data:
- Use Wi-Fi to download, stream, and update your phone
- Close apps when not in use (do not leave them running in the background)
- Turn off location services
- Limit your use of tethering or a hotspot
- Download media and video files and apps on your computer, then sync them to your phone through iTunes (Apple devices) or a data cord.
If you still have any questions or concerns, please don't be shy to let the Community know!