Rogers bank and Samsung pay

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers bank and Samsung pay

Adding myself as well! Already started using my visa more often. Would prefer to use this card. But no Google pay is just ridiculous. Would rather use my other card
I've Been Here Awhile

4 pages of people asking for Google/Samsung Pay now.

Take the hint, Rogers.

Everyone else, please make sure to "like" the original post.
I've Been Here Awhile

Please allow Rogers MC to work with Samsung Pay, this would be a great feature!
I've Been Around

Same here, i was surprised to learn Rogers bank does not support Google Pay
I've Been Around

Would really like to see this work with Samsung/Google pay. Being forced to use a different card more often than I'd like to. I would also like to see an app for Rogers bank. Just seems so strange that they are so far behind with technology.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am very doubtful if any Rogers MC representative ever read it. At the very beginning of this tread was "So far, we haven’t had many of our cardholders asking for this feature. " Then it looks like no one is reading it.
Do you believe in it, that not many cardholders asking for it? Probably other MC issuers that support mobile payments are just over initiative, probably they do not have enough requests too, but they are just spending extra money to develop mobile payment support. LOL.

I believe Rogers cannot overcome some technical issues or Rogers MC is not qualifying for Apple pay, for GPay, for Samsung Pay.
Why? No one is going to let us know. They would tell you anything but not the truth.
Rogers - there are alternative providers and WE ARE using it 

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats