cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fox News why not full HD?

Greesh
I'm here a lot

Seams to me that it is intentionally not in HD. CNN is in HD and way more pleasant to watch then SD programming. It’s highly likely another Liberal tactic to keep people focused Left.

69 REPLIES 69

Re: Fox News why not full HD?

alphavortex
I plan to stick around

I agree, to get the real truth, you need both so it would be nice if both channels were given the same exposure.  CNN seems favored if Anyplace TV has it in full HD while Fox News is still in SD.

@OLDYELLR,

Great comment, I completely agree.  I have also installed the "RT" and "France 24" apps on my Android phone, and Chromecast to my TV while doing chores.

Great free alternative & non-Canadian/American viewpoint; I recommend both to anyone who is interested.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@robindp wrote:

@OLDYELLR,

Great comment, I completely agree.  I have also installed the "RT" and "France 24" apps on my Android phone, and Chromecast to my TV while doing chores.

Great free alternative & non-Canadian/American viewpoint; I recommend both to anyone who is interested.

They're all good so long as you recognize the source and appreciate its bias. RT is clearly Russian propaganda thinly veiled as news.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

True, but it seems there are not many good, non-biased outlets left.

Mejw
I've been here awhile

I sense a bit of bias coming from your comment.  Fox News is almost 5 times the viewership of CNN. Yogi Bear re-runs get way more ratings then CNN.  WE WANT FOX NEWS HD!!!!

The CRTC killed Sun News Network, it couldn't get basic carriage so Kory Teneycke had to kill it and Quebecor cut bait on English Canada while favouring Bell's purchase of Astral Media.  Fox News has basic carriage in the USA, which is why it is so successful while in Canada we push CNN, CNBC and the CBC on us and lie to us that it's not left wing propaganda either pro Biden or Trudeau. 

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

One reason I left Rogers Digital Cable grandfathered VIP is because with hundreds of channels, Fox News was still not included. That was two years ago, when Canada was not as Left/Right polarized as it is now. Today almost all news outlets are left-biased, spouting fake news, or propaganda as we used to call it. Maybe with the next change in government Fox News will be included for balance.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats