Fox News why not full HD?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Fox News why not full HD?

About 3 years ago during the Trump election in the U.S. I got so sick and tired of watching the Far Left CNN I just couldn’t watch it anymore..I didn’t at that time have to get a new Rogers plan,,I had Fox added to my plan for $6.99 a month and it’s the best $6.99 I’ve ever spent.!!

I'm Here A Lot

I think you're in the minority, there. I think far more Canadians are so sick of the constant Trump nonsense that they have no use for the media propaganda arm of the Trump administration.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Bill42While Fox News may be Trump nonsense, CNN is certainly anti-Trump nonsense. If you want to watch American news, you need balance, therefore both. Unfortunately all Canadian cable news is Trudeau nonsense, no balance at all, except for independent news sources on the Internet.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree, to get the real truth, you need both so it would be nice if both channels were given the same exposure.  CNN seems favored if Anyplace TV has it in full HD while Fox News is still in SD.

I'm an Advisor

@OLDYELLR,

Great comment, I completely agree.  I have also installed the "RT" and "France 24" apps on my Android phone, and Chromecast to my TV while doing chores.

Great free alternative & non-Canadian/American viewpoint; I recommend both to anyone who is interested.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@robindp wrote:

@OLDYELLR,

Great comment, I completely agree.  I have also installed the "RT" and "France 24" apps on my Android phone, and Chromecast to my TV while doing chores.

Great free alternative & non-Canadian/American viewpoint; I recommend both to anyone who is interested.

They're all good so long as you recognize the source and appreciate its bias. RT is clearly Russian propaganda thinly veiled as news.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm an Advisor

True, but it seems there are not many good, non-biased outlets left.

I've Been Here Awhile

I sense a bit of bias coming from your comment.  Fox News is almost 5 times the viewership of CNN. Yogi Bear re-runs get way more ratings then CNN.  WE WANT FOX NEWS HD!!!!