cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Visual Voicemail

vmullan
I'm here a lot

I am trying to add a line to my Infinite plan for my wife. I am selecting the option for a separate line on same account but not sharing data. I am bringing my own device (an iPhone 15). I select a 60Gb plan. When I get to AddOns I only see Premium Voicemail-to-text and no choice for iPhone Visual Voicemail. How do I ensure that her phone will work (as mine does) with the Voicemail app on the iPhone? My understanding is Premium Voicemail will deliver instead to the text message app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPhone Visual Voicemail

RogersJo

Happy Holidays @vmullan!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd love to have you both on board with us! 😊 As a fellow iPhone user, I actually have a $7 iPhone Visual Voicemail add on that I subscribe to along with my plan.

Once you get activated, feel free to connect with us and we'd be more than happy to get that added on for you if need be.

Cheers,

RogersJo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: iPhone Visual Voicemail

RogersJo

Happy Holidays @vmullan!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'd love to have you both on board with us! 😊 As a fellow iPhone user, I actually have a $7 iPhone Visual Voicemail add on that I subscribe to along with my plan.

Once you get activated, feel free to connect with us and we'd be more than happy to get that added on for you if need be.

Cheers,

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation