cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why haven't any of the iPhone 14 Pro Max Orders for business customers shipped.

Blamraddle
I've been here awhile

Why haven't any of the iPhone 14 Pro Max Orders for business customers shipped? We were told we were first in the queue for ship to home but there hasn't been any movement since the 9th of September while all the personal customers have received the phone.

*** Edited Labels ***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Why haven't any of the iPhone 14 Pro Max Orders for business customers shipped.

Helen7
I've been here awhile

Not all personal customers. I ordered a Pro Max days ago and haven’t heard a peep.

Re: Why haven't any of the iPhone 14 Pro Max Orders for business customers shipped.

itsfrqnco
I've been around

same here idk what happened, any updates rogers? I pre ordered with you guys cause your ads said the shipping will also start at the day of it's release but didn't hear any updates from you.

Blamraddle
I've been here awhile

I heard that as well!

Alot of personal customers are not getting their orders. According to Rogers, personal customers should be getting theirs by this upcoming week, so hopefully you will get yours soon! Unfortunately not a single iPhone has shipped from the business side (our order was first in the que 1 of 160). 

MikeVz
I've been around
We pre ordered 4 phones. We have received 2 out of the 4 so far. The last two are now back ordered? How does this make sense. Would you not ship all 4 together?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 4 in conversation