cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Voicemail to Default

Jawed
I plan to stick around

Hey guys! Does anyone know how to reset your voicemail on an iPhone XR so it’s the default way again? The default voicemail is just a lady repeating your number and asking to leave a message, I think. I already have a voicemail greeting and my name set and want to remove it completely. I have the system where you dial your code in and listen to your messages.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Set Voicemail to Default

Hello, @Jawed.

Thanks for trying to reset the greeting through the voicemail menu. We can look into removing and adding the voicemail back on your line, which should give you the option of using the standard greeting. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersZia

Good evening @Jawed,

If you're looking to switch your personalized greeting to a standard greeting please follow the steps below.

Once you've dialed into your voicemail and entered the password, wait for the main menu.

1. From the Main menu, select Personal Options by pressing 4.
  2. From the Personal Options menu, select Greetings by pressing 3.
  3. From the Greetings menu, select the Personal Greeting by pressing 1 or Standard Greeting by pressing 3.
    • You will now be able to record your personal greeting.
      • Personal greetings can be a maximum of 3 minutes long.
    • You will now be able to use the Standard Rogers Wireless Greeting using your name.

Let me know if this addresses your inquiry. 

RogersZia

Jawed
I plan to stick around
I can’t make it so it changes to the completely default way. Is there any way I can get rid of my name and greeting?

Hello, @Jawed.

Thanks for trying to reset the greeting through the voicemail menu. We can look into removing and adding the voicemail back on your line, which should give you the option of using the standard greeting. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation