cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Set Up Apple Watch Cellular on New iPhone 14 Pro Max

MichaelYYZ
I plan to stick around

Hello,

I received my Apple iPhone 14 Max Pro today and I cannot Set Up Cellular for my Apple Watch Series 6 on it. After I press Set Up Cellular on the iPhone, the My Rogers sign-in page opens up. I input the MyRogers Username and then the Password, and afterwards I press Sign In. The red button changes its colour to white but nothing happens following this. It continues to stay on the Sign In screen and it is like the Rogers system is not responding.

Would anyone happen to have a solution to this? Could anyone from Rogers please help?

Thank you!

Michael

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot Set Up Apple Watch Cellular on New iPhone 14 Pro Max

MichaelYYZ
I plan to stick around

Succes!

After posting my question above, I had an idea. I was populating the Username/Password fields from the information stored in the Keychain. I simply deleted the last character in the each of the Username and Password and then retyped it. After doing so it all worked like a charm and I was able to activate the cellular plan on my Apple Watch.

I posted this in case anyone else runs into a similar problem, 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MichaelYYZ
I plan to stick around

Succes!

After posting my question above, I had an idea. I was populating the Username/Password fields from the information stored in the Keychain. I simply deleted the last character in the each of the Username and Password and then retyped it. After doing so it all worked like a charm and I was able to activate the cellular plan on my Apple Watch.

I posted this in case anyone else runs into a similar problem, 

Szpamo
I've been around
Good luck! I just spent 4 days dealing with Rogers and Apple! I thought it was my new Apple 8 watch with cellular but now think it’s the new iPhone 14 pro ! I just got a replacement watch today and same thing so it’s not the watch …. Must be the phone!
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation