cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Reservation

ferasbulbul
I've been here awhile

I reserved the apple watch ultra 2 and the iphone 15 pro max natural 256 on October 1st and paid the $40 reservation fee for both devices. Been checking the count down every other day until yesterday I signed in to check only to find the watch vanished from my account. Now what does that mean? I need some clarity on this. Now I can’t access my reservation to cancel it or change the pickup location and have no proof of it other than the email I received when I made the reservation and when I called customer service all they say is that they don’t have access to this system and it’s strictly online!

** Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Reservation

coffeego
I've been around

This happened to me as well for the Apple Watch series 9 last week. The reservation vanished from the system a few days after I had received an email stating that the watch had been shipped to the Rogers store I had selected. The reservation fee was refunded automatically, and neither the store employee nor a customer service representative could see any record of the reservation or the cancellation. It was as though it never happened.

Worse, yesterday I tried to reserve an Apple Watch again and the online system failed—but not before taking out the reservation fee twice. A Rogers representative saw no record of the transaction and the money hasn’t reappeared in my account. They also told me without explanation that we would have to reserve in store and pay a $60 activation fee. I am furious about all the screwups and runaround. 

Re: Apple Watch Ultra 2 - Reservation

litonc
I've been around

This happened to me too. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation