cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Activation - WS300 Error

TaurusSy
I'm here a lot

Hello

I purchased an apple watch ultra and trying to activate the cellular plan, but getting WS300.

Has anyone figured out a solution?

my issue is a gave a unit letter that needs to be added after the street number in the street number box. When I enabled Wifi calling on my iphone it would not accept the address unless I used the unit number after the street number, but on the watch the street number box does not allow entry of letter, because when I tried the continue button is greyed out. Wondering why Rogers have two set of rules for address entry of the E911, one for WiFi calling and another for the apple watch. I am not sure if that is what causing the error to show up but it is the only one that I could come up with based on my experience with enabling Wifi calling on the iPhone.

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Apple Watch Activation - WS300 Error

TaurusSy
I'm here a lot

Issue finally resolved 🙂.

Rogers got back to me yesterday with a solution! In my case, the unit number had to be input in the street name box before the name of the street and not in the unit number box, and I was able to continue with activating cellular service on the watch.

Thank you to all involved!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersYasmine

Good day, @TaurusSy!

Thanks for joining us in the Rogers Community and for posting your Apple Watch concern! I'm sure you are anxious to get it set-up so you can start enjoying the features it has to offer. 🙂

I can see that we've been assisting you via PM and that a ticket has been submitted. If any further assistance is required, just let us know!

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Thank you @RogersYasmine

Hopefully someone at Rogers gets to the bottom of this!

TaurusSy
I'm here a lot

Issue finally resolved 🙂.

Rogers got back to me yesterday with a solution! In my case, the unit number had to be input in the street name box before the name of the street and not in the unit number box, and I was able to continue with activating cellular service on the watch.

Thank you to all involved!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 2 in conversation