cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s22

Hm7189
I'm here a lot

I ordered Samsung galaxy s22 (white,128gb) from my còrporate account but was told that the phone is on backorder. What is the current timeline for order fulfillment?

***Edited Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Samsung s22

RogersJermaine

Greetings @Hm7189,

Welcome to the community forums!

Congratulations on the order of your new device! Were you provided with any timeline for the shipment of the device?

Once your device ships from our warehouse you will be notified. Your order is in priority sequence and will be sent out as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience!

RogersJermaine

Unfortunately that was the sad (and unacceptable) part of my order. They did not provide any ETA. Being part of the corporate plan, I have no option other than go with this poor response from Rogers

Looking forward and waiting for your response.. Hope your response time is not 4+ weeks..!!

k_pl
I've been here awhile

I just passed 4 weeks, no updates other than the automated message of "Once your device ships from our warehouse you will be notified. Your order is in priority sequence and will be sent out as soon as possible."

But somehow you can purchase in-store with no delays, not sure how corporate is still on backorder..?

Hm7189
I'm here a lot

May be that happens because Rogers knows that corporate customer would not have an option of moving to other provider, whereas a retail customer may look to other carriers if they don't get an exact timeline of when they expect to receive the phone.

Hm7189
I'm here a lot

Also saw in one of the other comment threads you were looking at Samsung S22 Ultra - didn't you go with that one?

k_pl
I've been here awhile

Yes waiting on S22 Ultra, any colour at this point, but was thinking to get S22 if it's available, but they are also on BOrder

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation