cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Preorder/Reservation

Asdfg512
I'm here a lot

So I pre ordered in August 16th and I was 26. Its been little over 2weeks and I am at 20.... does anyone know if I can get the fold 3 this week?

Thank you

***EDITED LABELS***

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Preorder/Reservation

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hello @Asdfg512

It depends on how many units Rogers has. I’m pretty sure they will be getting more at some point this week.

BeccaJoy
I've been around

Has anyone actually received their preorder of the Samsung Z Fold 3 yet?

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor

I ordered mine last Thursday via the Rogers website (wasn't a pre-order), and it was on my doorstep 3 days later. I'm typing this on it now. Not sure why the pre-orders aren't being sent to you guys.

Oh really? Wow....I don't understand how rogers work.... I still didn't get mine yet.

GibMcFragger

The funny thing is that two days after I received it, I got an email from Rogers saying "I hope you're enjoying your new Galaxy Fold 3, here's some setup tips".

Then 10 minutes later, I got a second email saying that they were 3-4 weeks out due to demand, and warning me of a few weeks delay in shipping my order.... 😂

Wow you got really lucky than lololol

GibMcFragger

Lol totally. Love it though. A tad heavy in the pocket, but you get used to it.

The massive inner display looks amazing. I give Samsung full credit for making this gorgeous HDR display that's every bit as good as their other displays, and then MAKING IT FOLDABLE.

The reviewers have been smack talking the cameras, because they don't have the super zoom of the S21U, but they wouldn't fit in this thing.

The cameras are actually really good from what I've tested so far. Only slightly worse than the ones on my iPhone 12 Pro Max. No lie.

LogikAngel
I've been here awhile
Did you get the 512GB version or no? The long delays seem to be on 512GB and the watch. I pre-ordered my fold 3 512GB on August 11th and no news still.. Rogers employees seem to know nothing of when I might get it.. apparently when I get my email saying it's shipped is the only way of knowing.... I better get it soon for the free earbuds, charger and pen or else I won't be too happy ...

icedvulcanhalo
I've been here awhile
I pre-ordered mine Aug 11th and I have gotten 3 emails saying I'm 3rd in line but still haven't gotten mine yet

Yeah I ordered 512gb it's been 1 week since I was #20. Still at #20..

LogikAngel
I've been here awhile
Then my question is where do you guys see you're #20 etc.? I have no updates from Rogers at all, checked my spam and everything. Since in ordered on 13th technically I should be in the first 19 I assume, at least... Im totally in the dark lol

GibMcFragger

LogikAngel
I've been here awhile
I did a phone upgrade, not a reservation which is probably why that link just asks me to enter my info to reserve the phone, no status for my pending upgrade =(
I was so hoping it would tell me something. Thanks anyways.

GibMcFragger
Mine is already being returned. Cameras aren't fantastic for the price of this thing, and it's a brick in your pocket.

takonidis777
I've been here awhile

@LogikAngel - In same boat as you.....Where did you go to see your status? I was 8th in queue for the 512GB version- ordered Aug.16th.... still waiting to this day. I am getting nowhere with Rogers at storefront, on phone and even on live chat. Last communication was about a week ago when I received email saying there was a 4 weeks+ delay. Where do I go to see current position in the queue.... so confusing.

Personwithphone
I've been here awhile

I placed my order and returned my Samsung 21 ultra plus on August 9. I’m first in line my position is number one and today we are December 2 and I got off the phone with Rogers for them to tell me another six weeks plus. 

TMtc
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Anyone here still waiting on a Samsung z fold 3? I ordered mine last Saturday (Nov 27) thinking supplies are okay since it even showed on the website and that it indicated I can get it as soon as today.

But after 2 days, I got the "backorder" email saying it will be 4+ weeks. Imagine my reaction. This was supposed to be in before the holidays. 🥺🥺

Personwithphone
I've been here awhile
Good luck , in 124 days I’ve been waiting with a #1 position . They still tell me 6 weeks plus

Jennifergrant
I've been around

Ordered mine on the 9th of Oct. haven't received anything not even a back ordered email. Was told last week it would ship this week but hasn't yet. It supposedly in the warehouse to be shipped... they said that on the 15th of Oct too..... stop allowing people to order if you cant or do not have stock.

TMtc
I've been here awhile
No.update yet for you,
Topic Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 10 in conversation