Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Preorder/Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asdfg512
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G Preorder/Reservation

Yeah I ordered 512gb it's been 1 week since I was #20. Still at #20..
LogikAngel
I've Been Here Awhile

Then my question is where do you guys see you're #20 etc.? I have no updates from Rogers at all, checked my spam and everything. Since in ordered on 13th technically I should be in the first 19 I assume, at least... Im totally in the dark lol
GibMcFragger
I'm a Reliable Contributor

LogikAngel
I've Been Here Awhile

I did a phone upgrade, not a reservation which is probably why that link just asks me to enter my info to reserve the phone, no status for my pending upgrade =(
I was so hoping it would tell me something. Thanks anyways.
GibMcFragger
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Mine is already being returned. Cameras aren't fantastic for the price of this thing, and it's a brick in your pocket.
takonidis777
I've Been Here Awhile

@LogikAngel - In same boat as you.....Where did you go to see your status? I was 8th in queue for the 512GB version- ordered Aug.16th.... still waiting to this day. I am getting nowhere with Rogers at storefront, on phone and even on live chat. Last communication was about a week ago when I received email saying there was a 4 weeks+ delay. Where do I go to see current position in the queue.... so confusing.