Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

Hello @Artem_alf

Pretty sure you will! However I would just keep in mind it may take an extra day.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @germain18_2006

Things have changed. Not many will upgrade every year either seeing as the pricing is way to high for a phone. None the less the pricing and f the contracts now are above $100+ to get the lower discount price on a phone.

Also it's been like this on most threads. I'll see if I can do something to make it pop again!
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone is on the truck for delivery today?!?!?

Just checked the Purolator tracking info. It is in my city and out for delivery!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is here! It has arrived! Aura White20190820_104859.jpg

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @germain18_2006

Things have changed. Not many will upgrade every year either seeing as the pricing is way to high for a phone. None the less the pricing and f the contracts now are above $100+ to get the lower discount price on a phone.

Also it's been like this on most threads. I'll see if I can do something to make it pop again!

Same here. I am still having my Note 8 and skipped the Note 9.  Now the N8 had paid up. Time to have a new one.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @germain18_2006

After trying to login into the Community Forum for the past 20min maybe that's why there's no activity. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing that but WOW. When I try and login it would just go into a loop, even loging into Rogers.com first and coming here it wouldn't work, brutal. Somehow after refreshing and closing/rebooting/etc. it's ok now.

I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh wrote:

Mine is here! It has arrived! Aura White

WOOHOO!!! Wow I can't believe you got your Ship to Home Pre-order BEFORE launch, that's really lucky!!!! good for you, how do you like it?

I just checked my Ship to Store Pre-Order and it's changed to "In Progress" so I'm hoping it will be at the store for Friday 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@JeromeM wrote:

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @germain18_2006

After trying to login into the Community Forum for the past 20min maybe that's why there's no activity. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing that but WOW. When I try and login it would just go into a loop, even loging into Rogers.com first and coming here it wouldn't work, brutal. Somehow after refreshing and closing/rebooting/etc. it's ok now.

Yes. It's sucks.  Its happened to me dozen of times that's why I gave up to post sometime.

I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

Yes. It's sucks.  Its happened to me dozen of times that's why I gave up to post sometime.

Same here, I've wanted to comment on a few things in the past coupe weeks but couldn't log on so didn't, surprising that this is happening.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yeah, I was pretty shocked. It's a slick phone. Nice and smooth. You guys are going to love it. Now if I could just find some 45 watt chargers for this thing...
Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats