Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

Wow, this Note 10 is popular..... LoL
I Plan to Stick Around

$950 on a 3 year contract?

I Plan to Stick Around

Bye bye Note 9, hellllllo Note 10+!!!

I pre-ordered mine in Aura White direct from Samsung. I didn't want black again (that is what my Note 9 is, and I didn't like the Aura Glow. 

Can't wait to see this new color! Should be relatively unique for a while too until major carriers get it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh wrote:

Bye bye Note 9, hellllllo Note 10+!!!

I pre-ordered mine in Aura White direct from Samsung. I didn't want black again (that is what my Note 9 is, and I didn't like the Aura Glow. 

Can't wait to see this new color! Should be relatively unique for a while too until major carriers get it.

I like the White for a short while than found that the Aura Glow is more unique so I go for the Glow. 

White is not unique as it has white from the past Note models.  Just a gimmick to state that is the Samsung store exclusive that's all. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@johentie wrote:

$950 on a 3 year contract?

I don't think they have 3 years anymore.

It's about $950 on a 2 years contract they gave you $480 subsidized.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @johentie

As per the CRTC, all carriers affective immediately as per 2 weeks ago have to stop the 3 year financing until their review is done.

So it's $950 on a 2 year.
I Plan to Stick Around

Like $60 a month on 2 year financing per what I saw. Essentially 0% financing for 2 years.

After looking into the Tab S6 also coming out, that seems like an interesting option, keeok my S10+ and get Tab S6 for $900.....bigger screen, comes with Pen, HDR+ video etc.... Hmmmmm
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, it is REALLLLLY quiet in here. not many people upgrading to the new Note 10/10+?

Usually by the point in previous years this thread would have been hopping by now. With a week to go before launch I am shocked at only seeing two pages in this thread...

I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh wrote:

Wow, it is REALLLLLY quiet in here. not many people upgrading to the new Note 10/10+?

Usually by the point in previous years this thread would have been hopping by now. With a week to go before launch I am shocked at only seeing two pages in this thread...

Because we had all pre-ordered and nothing to talk about except excited about the actual phone release and ship to us to play with.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I'm 282th in line, when should I expect to get my phone ??? I did in store pickup. Thank you.