Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10+ Reservation / Questions

@JeromeM wrote:

After trying to login into the Community Forum for the past 20min maybe that's why there's no activity. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing that but WOW. When I try and login it would just go into a loop, even loging into Rogers.com first and coming here it wouldn't work, brutal. 

A bit OT, but yes, there are forum login issues as discussed extensively in the following thread - seems to be a cookie issue.  

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Community-Questions-Suggestions/Signing-in-to-the-forum/td-p/3...

What I find works?

- Using Incognito mode in Chrome since that doesn't use cookies, 

or,

- Signing into MyRogers and then clicking the Community Forums link at the bottom of the page.

I've also found other workarounds as discussed in my posts in that thread.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the email that my Aura Glow Note 10+ has shipped to my Rogers Store!!! Seems awful early usually it's there only on launch day, the S10+ was there on the Thursday and they called to let me know it was in but based on this shipping it will likely be at the store tomorrow 😮 If only I could convince them to let me have it early lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Any one using Pay now and get it early? I seems not receiving any update email other than the email after my order

I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

Any one using Pay now and get it early? I seems not receiving any update email other than the email after my order

See the post by @jkffghjfghjfgjh on Page 3 he/she got it today (Well, Tuesday)

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Android/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-10-Reservation-Questions/m-p/44...

I Plan to Stick Around

He's not. He order directly from Samsung

I Plan to Stick Around

@germain18_2006 wrote:

He's not. He order directly from Samsung

Ah shoot, sorry, I guess I didn't catch that part!! 

I Plan to Stick Around

So when is a release date 22nd or 23rd ???

I Plan to Stick Around

@Artem_alf

Friday the 23rd.
I Plan to Stick Around

@jkffghjfghjfgjh 

With my past experience purchasing from Samsung direct, check to se if wi-fi calling works.

I Plan to Stick Around

Good question @angelop because per Rogers only if we buy from them will WiFi Calling work and its a must for me so I keep buying from Rogers.ut nice to know if there are other options.