cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving an Error when Sending Text Messages

FantasyTabby
I've been here awhile

Ever since this morning, I've been getting an error along the lines of "Currently unable to send message. It will be sent when service becomes available". However, my message is still sending and the recipients are receiving it.

I've tried restarting my phone several times, I've tried removing and reinserting the SIM card twice, I've tried turning on and off airplane mode, and I've also checked and confirmed my message centre is "+1705796300". Not sure what else to do here to stop that error from popping up whenever I send a text.

I'm on a Samsung S10+.

Thank you.

*Edited Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Receiving an Error when Sending Text Messages

RogersRahul

Good day, @FantasyTabby 

Thank you for your very first post and for joining us in the Community!

It looks like you have completed a lot of the troubleshooting and we appreciate the information provided. I can see how receiving such an error message can be concerning. I just have a few questions to help pinpoint the issue:

- Does the issue occur in a specific location? (Home, work, etc.)
- Is there a noticeable delay in the sending or receiving of the messages?
- Does the error message appear when sending messages to all of your recipients or only with certain numbers?
- Are incoming text messages reaching you okay?

Thank you and we are looking forward to your reply.

RogersRahul

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersRahul

Good day, @FantasyTabby 

Thank you for your very first post and for joining us in the Community!

It looks like you have completed a lot of the troubleshooting and we appreciate the information provided. I can see how receiving such an error message can be concerning. I just have a few questions to help pinpoint the issue:

- Does the issue occur in a specific location? (Home, work, etc.)
- Is there a noticeable delay in the sending or receiving of the messages?
- Does the error message appear when sending messages to all of your recipients or only with certain numbers?
- Are incoming text messages reaching you okay?

Thank you and we are looking forward to your reply.

RogersRahul

I'm not entirely sure what changed last night, but when I was testing out some of the things you had mentioned, I am no longer getting this error! I'm not going to complain! Thanks for the help.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation