cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

December 6 Android 13 Updates for Samsung Devices

Gaetano1
I plan to stick around

Has anyone received their Android 13 updates today for the devices that were supposed to be updated today (December 6)?
I have the Fold 2 and it was supposed to get the Android 13 update today, but have not received the update. Has anyone gotten their updates today?

Thank you.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: December 6 Android 13 Updates for Samsung Devices

Thanks Gaetano!  It's sad that Rogers fails to deliver the updates in a timely fashion and we end up having to do the work ourselves but the info is most appreciated!  Apparently you care about Rogers customers more than Rogers does!!!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Gaetano1
I plan to stick around
Still no update for my Fold 2

Hello, @Gaetano1.

Thank you for posting your query, and welcome to our Community!

I can imagine the excitement around the OS update; Android 13, along with the One UI 5.0, has some cool features.  

Typically, a major update like OS is done in small batches. I hope you will receive it soon.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

I have a Flip4 with OS release date on the Rogers list showing Nov.29 but STILL have not got my update either!

Rogers is SOOOO bad at getting updates out...I wish they would quit messing with the OS/updates and just let customers use the other carriers release immediately like Google does with Pixel phones.  Rogers does nothing to improve these updates and instead they just create unnecessary delays in their customers receiving product improvements from the phone manufacturers.

dandan2
I've been here awhile

Gaetano1
I plan to stick around
Nothing here to relate. What do you see?

dandan2
I've been here awhile

Screen Shot 2022-12-13 at 9.11.26 AM.png

 I have a S21 plus and can't wait for the update to be pushed on my S21+.

Well don't count on the release date...my Flip4 update was supposed to be released Nov. 29 according to the Rogers schedule and I'm STILL waiting 2 weeks later...

Gaetano1
I plan to stick around
I got fed up and ended up flashing a Verizon android 13 firmware and keeping the home_csc so the carrier information worked, but only doing this until Rogers finally releases it.

Gaetano1
I plan to stick around

Go on Google and search for your model and type firmware update after that. You'll see the firmware for your device for Rogers. Look on YouTube on how to install software updates through Odin. I did that instead of waiting for the OTA update. It's safe and it'll work for you.

Thanks Gaetano!  It's sad that Rogers fails to deliver the updates in a timely fashion and we end up having to do the work ourselves but the info is most appreciated!  Apparently you care about Rogers customers more than Rogers does!!!

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 4 in conversation