cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of shipping address Win back from 7X

ZaidR
I've been around

I got a call from 7x and lady offered me win back deal. I accepted offer and ordered for 2 Lines with 2 phones.

As per deal both phones were suppose to be delivered to me in 3-5 business days. One of the phone was delivered on time, but 2nd one I got an email mentioning it will take 4+ weeks to be delivered. While placing an order I very specifically confirmed the delivery timelines as I was travelling out of country for 6-8 weeks.

I called rogers helpline multiple times and spoke to multiple teams to change the delivery option or to change the phone which ever is working out. Non of them was able to help, non of the manager came on call, none of the support team members showcased an attitude to help they just kept on bouncing my call to different teams. I spent more than 8 hours plus visiting rogers store.

Not sure what to do next. I regret my decision to accept win back offer.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Change of shipping address Win back from 7X

RogersYasmine

Good day, @ZaidR!

Thanks for joining us here in the Rogers Community Forums! I hope you are having a nice Friday so far. 🙂

We appreciate you sharing your concerns with us. It sounds like you are attempting to get in touch with our Winback team regarding a delay in one of your orders. Just out of curiosity, did any of the agents who you spoke with offer to request a callback from this particular team? Once done, they would normally get in touch with you within 72 business hours.  

If a follow-up has yet to be requested on your behalf, feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation