cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls going directly to voicemail

cathiedoswell
I've been around

Both my husband and I have Samsung phones and calls are going directly to voicemail.  Have tired re-setting phones, turned off wireless etc and yet most (but not all) calls will go directly to voicemail?  This is new to us.  Never had an issue before last week.  Rogers just had us re-set our phones but only worked for first few calls.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Calls going directly to voicemail

Hello @PSmith,

Thanks for sharing your concerns with the community, we hope you are staying safe and doing well! 🙂

Having your calls go straight to voicemail is definitely not ideal--especially if you are expecting a phone call. It sounds like you've already tried rebooting your device to no avail. If possible, we'd like to have a closer look into this for you.

Please send us a Private message @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersCorey

Greetings @cathiedoswell!

My name is Corey and I'm here to help with your voicemail concern that you've brought to us today.

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

PSmith
I've been here awhile

Same issues here too... we have Motorola phones.

I've gone through this process twice now, with no luck...

Issues only getting worse!

Hello @PSmith,

Thanks for sharing your concerns with the community, we hope you are staying safe and doing well! 🙂

Having your calls go straight to voicemail is definitely not ideal--especially if you are expecting a phone call. It sounds like you've already tried rebooting your device to no avail. If possible, we'd like to have a closer look into this for you.

Please send us a Private message @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

bsharma
I've been around

I have recently moved to Rogers from freedom, i am facing the issue of missing calls (most of the calls, not all), also sometimes receiving messages in opposite order, the message sent before is receiving after the others !! Reset the phone and have done every possible suggestions, not sure if the issue will get fixed :(. Planning to go back to Freedom !!

Greetings @bsharma,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thank you for your post!

That can be frustrating having to deal with missing calls and SMS not showing in the correct order. Can you please provide us with some more information to assist you better.

• The calls that are showing up as missed, are they from the same contact/number or is this happening with multiple calls? 
  • Are you noticing this issue all the time or is it happening randomly? 
  • Also do you notice any changes with your signal strength. Do you have a full five bars?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
RogersJermaine

yorky
I've been around

None of the listed solutions appear to work!

Rogers did solve the problem for me - when I moved from Shaw Mobile to Rogers the porting of my phone number wasn't done correctly. Until it was fixed periodically calls to my phone went to my voice mail but I was not notified about any new messages nor were the messages available. The Shaw & Rogers voice mails were getting mixed.

Solution - get Rogers to fix the porting of your phone numbers.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation