cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 - S9/S9+

JasaJames
I've been around

Does anyone know if and when the android 10 update is coming to  s9 and s9 plus. 

***Edited Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Android 10 - S9/S9+

RogersZia

Good evening @JasaJames,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize we all want to ensure our devices are up to date with the latest OS. We will make sure to update our OS Upgrade Schedule as the information becomes available to us. 

Stay tuned :).

RogersZia

cafekief
I'm an enthusiast

next Monday the 9th of march for galaxy S9, 9 plus and my note 9

yidemudo
I've been around

unfortunately android 10 too unstable nowaday. many bugs 😞

Mathyz
I've been here awhile
Hi, why we still dont have the android 10 update on our galaxy s9/s9+ what is happening ?

Thank you in advance.

@Mathyz 

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Thanks for posting your question here!

Android 10 update should have been released to Samsung S9/S9+ on March 8, 2020. Are you able to confirm the software version of your device?  You can do this by going to Settings>Software update> Version:

Cheers,

RogersHarry

Mathyz
I've been here awhile
I am still on android 9 version: G965USQS5CSEA. Even tough am force pushing the update by refreshing the update process nothing appear.

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor
You have a G965U. That is the US model, which is most likely why you are not receiving updates here in Canada. The Canadian models end in "W". You may have to put in a US sim card to receive updates. You can also try connecting to Smart Switch on your PC and updating that way.
Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 in conversation