cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who called

Eva11
I've been around
I have been with Rogers for over 12 years and one of the reasons I have remained is because you have a competitive feature - the whole called feature that most phone providers don’t have or have removed. As it stands Rogers is the only company that has it from all my
Inquiries and to get a message saying they are removing the who called feature, had me in a shock and disappointment. I travel alot and when my phone is off I receive all the phone calls I missed as people don’t always leave voicemails. I’ve called in to give my feedback regarding this competitive feature that me and my friends and family believe should remain but the agent said that he’s not aware of any department that takes my feedback- which I find odd, because I remember Rogers having a department and agents sending an email to them regarding my feedback. I am reaching out in this forum to hopefully to highlight this feature from being removed and hoping someone can explain why they came to the conclusion of removing such a great feature that kept me from moving to other companies. I have called in and 3 agents don’t have this information. Please do not remove who called as a feature for those customers who have and want them. Hope to hear from Rogers soon.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Who called

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
If you scroll down the page to "Contact Us" and after you click it, you'll arrive on a page that has various contact options. If you scroll down near the bottom, you'll see a Feedback heading (not clickable), with an option to "Share a Concern"

You can choose to receive the response via phone, email, etc. ☎️✍️
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation