cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vrak is shutting down Oct 1,

ReneHache
I plan to stick around

Hi,

A few weeks ago Bell Media have announced that they will shutdown Vrak on October 1. I would like to know does Rogers is planning to replace that channel with an other one (I would love to see ICI Explora being added has a replacement), or are going to end up just remove it and leaving the unused digit?

***EDITED LABELS***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Vrak is shutting down Oct 1,

RogersMaude

Hello @ReneHache,

Thank you for your post! I completely comprehend your desire to get the best bang for your buck when it comes to your TV channel lineup.

A broadcaster can decide to shut down a channel for any number of reasons and I understand that Bell Media announced that VRAK would cease operating on October 1st, 2023. We handle these situations and their impact on a case-by-case basis. 

If you subscribed to the channel as Standalone or part of a theme pack (pay a separate monthly service fee for it) , you will no longer be charged as of the channel removal date. If this channel is part of a theme pack, it will be removed. The price of your theme pack will not change. 

If you subscribed to the channel as one of your Flex Channels, we would be happy to swap it with another channel from the pool of channels available. You can exchange Flex channels by signing into your MyRogers account at rogers.com/myrogers.

Let us know if you need help bringing changes to your account or if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation