cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voluntary Temporary Suspension

Vidushi16
I've been around

I want to hold my sim as I travelling to India and don’t want to use the phone for a few months. Will resume once i am back.

I want to temporarily suspend or hold my no and is looking for minimal payment to keep my line in hold and still not use it. Pls suggest.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Voluntary Temporary Suspension

RogersMaude

Good morning @Vidushi16,

Looking to put your phone plan on hold temporarily? You can schedule, change and cancel a temporary suspension online through your MyRogers account.

You can pause service to a line that’s been active for at least 30 days if you have no current balance owing on your account or you have Automatic Payments set up.

Before you begin:

• You’re still responsible for your device’s monthly financing payments.
  • Pausing your service also pauses Device Protection fees. You won’t be able to file a service request or claim during this period.

During the suspension period, the services on your phone plan won’t work on this line. Only 9-1-1 emergency service will be available (except T9-1-1, which relies on SMS service and won’t work with that service disabled).

Schedule a temporary suspension

1. Sign in to your MyRogers account.
  2. Select the line you’d like to pause service for.
  3. Select the start and end date of your suspension.
    • Start date must be in the next 30 days.
    • The suspension period must be at least 30 days.
    • You can suspend your phone service multiple times, up to a maximum of 185 total days per calendar year.
  4. Select Add temporary suspension.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation