cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service and Long Wait Times

Jmack17
I've been here awhile

Our current Ignite TV bundle expires today.  Last night [Sept. 19] I called Rogers to try and get a new package that wasn't going to cost me the outrageous prices they were offering.  I am not exaggerating when I tell you that I spent a total of 3 hours on hold - 3 hours!!!  I called them at 5:30 and by 8:30 still had not spoken to a live person.  While I was on hold, I used the virtual assistant when that was no help, they put me in touch with a live person through chat.  We had a brief chat about pricing and then it froze.  It just kept saying that the other person was typing but nothing was coming through.  Needless to say I was beyond frustrated at having wasted my entire evening trying to get in touch with this company that time after time, shows nothing but incompetence.  I'm not sure how a company the size of Rogers is unable to answer their phones.  It is virtually impossible to speak with a live person.  Time to look at Bell I guess.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Terrible Customer Service and Long Wait Times

RogersYasmine

Hi @Jmack17 ,

Thanks for joining us in the community and for sharing your recent experience. Long wait times to chat with a care agent can certainly leave a sour taste in your mouth. 😞

Although we definitely try to get to each of our customers in a timely fashion, there are days where we are much busier than anticipated. Your business is very important to us and we hope future experiences will be much better!

I do want to mention that we have other avenues of support which you may find more appealing. You can reach our Social Media team, 24/7, through various avenues of support. They are a great resource and always willing to help! You can check them out on our 'Contact us' page here.  The great thing about this type of support is that the convo continues, even if you have to step away to run errands or do other tasks for a bit! 🙂

Alternatively, you may also shoot us a PM @CommunityHelps and we'll do our best to assist here as well, when available. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

I was on hold for 2 hours and all of a sudden, Roger’s dropped my call. Very convenient that I was calling for a promo deal on my internet. Come tomorrow, I’m seeing what bell can do for me

SImpleheart
I've been here awhile

That's horrible. I am on hold for more than an hour. Its disgusting to even say anything further.

Their customer service is non professional.keep on changing CSR. waisted tens of hours. waited 3-4 months of completion of an order for home internet. Contacted them multiple times but end result is speechless non professional transfer of calls from one department to other. wrote multiple emails to office of president but NO Reply. I GAVE UP TODAY. WASTED 4 MONTHS FOR THIS SHADINESS...

Kd36
I've been here awhile

Worst customer service out there. Waiting for billing support for 3.5 hours. I hope they have managers managing the queue times.

fbird
I plan to stick around

obviously this wait time issue has still NOT been addressed.

Been trying for several hours to speak to SOMEONE at Rogers for tech support for service that does not work.

Terrible almost non existent customer service

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 7 in conversation