cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Retention

mscott71
I've been here awhile

I'm trying really hard to justify remaining a Rogers customer, but it's hard when I'm currently paying $86/month for a 30GB plan and there are multiple mid-tier providers offering less than $40/month for a 50GB plan. (We have two lines shared on the 30 GB plan and have never gone over so more data is not a deciding factor - but less than half the price is.)

I just spoke to someone in the loyalty department who said there was a monthly $40 credit that could be applied and then said I wasn't eligible. So that's an interesting customer service strategy to say you have an offer that I can't have.

I assume at this point, after talking to different people in store, on socials, and on the phone, that there's nothing to be done. It's been fun Rogers, but you're really not making it easy for me to want to continue giving you money.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Terrible Customer Retention

RogersMoin

Hello, @mscott71.

We appreciate you joining our Community and sharing your concerns.

It sounds like you've explored several options to find a plan that better suits your needs, and the current offering isn't quite there. We are committed to providing our customers with competitive plans and will consider your feedback as we continually work to improve our services.

Please connect with us again at 1 855 381-7834 to explore all the plans.

Regards,
RogersMoin

Re: Terrible Customer Retention

mscott71
I've been here awhile

Connect with you again? I've already spent two days trying to give you the opportunity to help. At this point, you know my contact information. If someone can resolve this before I've ported my numbers elsewhere then maybe I'll still be a Rogers customer on Monday.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation