cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Exemption/Exempt

Jand89
I've been around

How do you get the tax exempt for Rogers? is there a form someone can point me to?

***EDITED LABELS***

25 REPLIES 25

Re: Tax Exemption/Exempt

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@LD2130 wrote:
I live on reserve, shouldn’t I be getting tax exempt for my services?

Did you FAX or Mail a copy of the supporting documents to the address that was mentioned?

your tax exemption is not automatic, you have to request it if you meat the criteria

This also applies to off reserve indigenous people. My daughter uses her tax exempt in Ottawa. 

Hey @nativegirl748 

Welcome and thanks for your post! 🙂

You are absolutely correct! Individuals living off-reserve may still be eligible to receive a full or partial tax exemption depending on their situation and if they meet the eligibility criteria that is in place. For anyone who is unsure if they qualify, feel free to send a PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

I do have my status card and would like to use it towards my rogers bill. Where do I get the forms or where can I send my info to.

shelley

Good afternoon @nativegirl748,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

You can mail or fax your request to:

Fax: 1-800-219-6473

Mailing address:
100 Westmorland St
Moncton, NB E1C 0G1

Your request must contain the following information:

• Your name
  • Account number(s)
  • List of subscribers to be exempted
  • Contact phone number
  • A copy of the status card

Please be advised, your request cannot be processed by phone or live chat. If the documentation is not sufficient, a letter will be mailed to the customer to let them know the request was not processed.

Just as an FYI, the tax exemption takes effect on the date the Back Office Team receives the supporting documentation and not the date the request was made.

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

Topic Stats